Tuesday, August 25, 2015

School has started and Krista is a freshmen in High School. She's gotten a lot better over the summer. She will still shake occasionally, when her immune system is down or she is stressed, but she's able to deal with it a lot better now. 

We are done with tests and trying to figuer this out for now. The rheumatologist couldn't find anything wrong and referred her to the psychologist. The psychologist wasn't much help and never once gave us a diagnosis of conversion disorder or any other disorder.  I'm tired of putting her through unnecessary tests and doctors. We will continue to treat it as needed through diet and exercise. 
Thanks to everyone who read and commented. Your comments and support  meant a lot to us. 

I will keep the blog up with the hopes that other families going through this will read it and know they aren't alone.  Please feel free to contact me if you stumble upon this blog and I will help any way I can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment