Wednesday, April 29, 2015

I thought that keeping Krista on the gluten free diet would solve all of her issues but it hasn't. There must be something else besides the gluten setting her off. We went to the fair tonight and she was fine the whole time we were there. She had a blast and rode a ton of rides. In the car in the way home she got a headache and started shaking. She's been shaking and having the episodes since we for home. Maybe I let her do too much? I wish I knew what was causing the reactions. :( im hoping she gets enough sleep tonight and doesn't have any issues in the morning. I kind of feel guilty for even taking her now, this all just sucks. :( hopefully the rhumatologist will be able to help us figuer this all out. We don't see him until June 19th though. Sigh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment